- Applicable Industries:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Title:
- Solution Identify:
connecting rod axle Interior thread pin for baler areas
- Package deal:
- Good quality:
2 Thirty day period
- Provide Potential:
- 5000 Piece/Parts per Working day
Packaging & Supply
- Packaging Specifics
- 15pc carton packing
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Luggage) 1 – sixty 61 – 120 >120 Est. Time(times) 7 fifteen To be negotiated
|Applicable Industries||Machinery Repair Stores,Farms|
|Variety||Internal thread pin|
|Spot of Origin||China|
|Item Name||connecting rod axle Interior thread pin for baler parts|
Q1:How your company typically transports items to your countries?
This issue is mainly established by the quantity of the merchandise. If the quantity of orders is adequate for a container, it is suggested that containers be shipped by sea or rail if the number of orders is tiny, they can be shipped by the transport organization.
Q2:Is your firm’s products retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our get amount is identified in accordance to the packaging of the items. For case in point, if there are 30 situations in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest purchase amount.
Q3:What is the payment strategy?
If it is a place, we want to obtain the total payment just before they can be delivered if it is an get, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the deal to indication the contract.