Die-Cast cast aluminium china aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress security than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key advantage of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is vital for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a variety of sizes with protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Perspective all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to additional metals such as stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer a fantastic selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction package, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction field, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are highly reliable and are made using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a variety of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they reap the benefits of excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical parts from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, featuring a highly versatile enclosure that can be used in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP rating of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed with resilient aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy structure with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a range of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are made to meet the highest requirements of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial marketplaces. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic products of quality value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item zero holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them ideal in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variation is vibra finished for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variation is painted with hard – satin black polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to required thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally employed for transportation, insulation likewise in industrial and residential building for wall structure cladding and roofing functions.
Aluminium enclosures are perfect for use as a general purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the structure of the enclosures, they may also be employed for assignments involving heat as the situations make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as for example: